Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Elemental Build (level 58-70 pl0x)

+3
Rag22naX
Xromi
Shadex
7 posters

Go down

Shaman Elemental Build (level 58-70 pl0x) Empty Shaman Elemental Build (level 58-70 pl0x)

Post  Shadex Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm

hey guys Smile i thought it would be better to post this here instead of going online and finding some build with no comments on why its good. i have been playing on my shamy for (/played) 3days 14h 47min 15sec(yes its slow) and is now level 47.. now i have been wondering about my build for outland - my first thought was to stay with enchancement - but i dont like the idea about Hoping for a big crit, so im turning for elemental. please gimme a solid build that i can use (Pve / Pvp) and please leave a comment on why its good.. and maybe a tip on tactic...

Thanks Guys!

Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Spectrez

DO NOT COMMENT MY SERVER! i choice the server for tactical reason - and have allready been talking with the SK Gaming Guild leader about a later commitment in wotlk. DO NOT COMMENT THE SERVER!
Shadex
Shadex
Unknown.
Unknown.

http://illuminati.we.bs

Back to top Go down

Shaman Elemental Build (level 58-70 pl0x) Empty Re: Shaman Elemental Build (level 58-70 pl0x)

Post  Xromi Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Shadex wrote:hey guys Smile i thought it would be better to post this here instead of going online and finding some build with no comments on why its good. i have been playing on my shamy for (/played) 3days 14h 47min 15sec(yes its slow) and is now level 47.. now i have been wondering about my build for outland - my first thought was to stay with enchancement - but i dont like the idea about Hoping for a big crit, so im turning for elemental. please gimme a solid build that i can use (Pve / Pvp) and please leave a comment on why its good.. and maybe a tip on tactic...

Thanks Guys!

Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Spectrez

DO NOT COMMENT MY SERVER! i choice the server for tactical reason - and have allready been talking with the SK Gaming Guild leader about a later commitment in wotlk. DO NOT COMMENT THE SERVER!
hahahahahaha id love to hear you do nerd scream along with other SK'ers =))))))))
enjoy grinding 18 hours a day and raiding 6/7 days of the week

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Shaman Elemental Build (level 58-70 pl0x) Empty Re: Shaman Elemental Build (level 58-70 pl0x)

Post  Rag22naX Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Razz

my shami is ele u can see my talents on the arrmory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Ragnax

prolly best ele spec for lvling...and u can still heal or be offhealer for pve...

but if u lvl alone is not so good...elementall spec is the best at lvl 62 when u get water shield...before u have much downtime..

if u lvl in group like me and my love...elemntal is the best spec for lvling whit a shami

2k crits chains <3
Rag22naX
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  rayl Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Ragnax, you just left out 9% hit from talents... It's hardly the best build to say the least.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hE0zy00qAotZVfck0x

Peace!

-Triz
rayl
rayl
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:03 pm

hehe u must be jokeing...for lvling hit %????? :DDDD

u hardly see mobs ressit spells in outland...maybe 1 out of 500...at elast never happends to me...and thats just to lvl not for pvp...but ok

i would never put hit rating for lvling...ussles talents for me Razz..

every1 likes difrent specs tho Razz
Rag22naX
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakamurte Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Rag22naX wrote:hehe u must be jokeing...for lvling hit %????? :DDDD

u hardly see mobs ressit spells in outland...maybe 1 out of 500...at elast never happends to me...and thats just to lvl not for pvp...but ok

Unless you are killing mobs that are lower level than you, hit is a must.
Zakamurte
Zakamurte
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 pm

Zakamurte wrote:
Rag22naX wrote:hehe u must be jokeing...for lvling hit %????? :DDDD

Unless you are killing mobs that are lower level than you, hit is a must.

ehmm?outland?u know...the areas are not many...and u start whit quests for ur lvl...means all mobs u get are yellow all the time....means 100% hit all the time...u never see resist...hit ratings are only when u wanna pvp...for lvling its ussles..

only when u do some special quests u must kill an elite orange mob...but its mostly group quests..where shamis heal if they are elemntal...so yea i rly dont think hit % whit spells is for lvling..

and the talents triz did put...ancestral healing is not rly for ele when lvling...i kill mobs before they get to me mostly...only when there are many mobs hiting me its a problem...thats why u need healing focus talent..improved reicarnation..doesnt rly help much when u r in outland...i lvl only in few areas and angles are all near mostly

Razz

well every1 has his own spec he likes...its never a must Razz...depnds also if u lvl in a group or alone...or where u lvl and so on
Rag22naX
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  rayl Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:49 pm

I cannot read in Shadex's post that he wants a leveling spec. He wanted a Pve/PvP spec and the build I linked is usually the standard build on PvE elemental shamans.

Reasons why I took <Talent Name>:
Ancestral Healing - Since you're gonna have a LOT of spellcrit (30-40%) as an elemental shaman, Ancestral Healing WILL proc very very often on those odd few heals you are going to spit out.

Improved Reincarnation - Faster wipe recovery in raids. It's simple, yet beautiful.

About spell hit.
1% spell hit = 1% more damage done.
Yes, while killing mobs your own level you DO have a 96% chance to hit, but on raid boss that number goes down to 83%. Plus while leveling you do the odd instance or two and I usually went to the ones that were a little bit higher than my level was.
And about your "maybe 1 out of 500". Please stop pulling numbers out of your ass.

About your multiple mob scenario
Earthbind kite and magma/FNT them and when you build some distance, pop a heal in. I don't see the point of getting the healing focus talent.

Do not poke the bear.
Peace!

-Triz

[EDIT] Wtf at you offhand Shadex, you gotta go with a slow one.
https://2img.net/h/i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/x24702/14-28.jpg
Can't argue with that!
rayl
rayl
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:11 am

dunno why u start to disscus about it but ok...

1 out of 500 out of myass? ok if its 96% its= 20 out of 500 ...better now? lol

about specs..i rly dont care...i said my is the best lvling spec for ele....i did never talk about pve...just that u can still heal whit that...

and about talents is still..if u lvl in a gorup or alone...all depedns....

so yea there is enver a best spec kinda...so STFU and join WSG

kthxbye
Rag22naX
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  rayl Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Rag22naX wrote:so yea there is enver a best spec kinda...so STFU and join WSG
First off, don't tell me what to do and don't use that kind of language towards me.

Second off, there IS a best spec for elemental since an elemental shaman's part in a raid is to buff with totems and DPS.
There are other specs for soloing and pvp and while talking about solo/pvp specs, it all comes down to the person's playstyle and personal preferences, but in a maximum DPS there IS a best spec.

I also advise you to read this page:
http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t20914-shaman_elemental/

The talent specs we are linking atm will be obsolete in October when patch 3.0 hits anyway. And to finish off my thread like you, omgstfubbq and lvlup to 70 roflololol.
rayl
rayl
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakamurte Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Triz, it wasn't an insult, you've been away for so long so you don't know thats the popular saying on bm (Obina's ®)
So both of you chill out.
Zakamurte
Zakamurte
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  rayl Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:14 pm

I've been gone for only 9 months, mate.
rayl
rayl
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  geril Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:38 am

all noobs this is the best ele talent build

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hfskrsdZIkRdbpsZIkhko

XDD

geril
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodriguez Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:22 pm

geril wrote:all noobs this is the best ele talent build

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hfskrsdZIkRdbpsZIkhko

XDD

Shaman Elemental Build (level 58-70 pl0x) Lolcatsdotcomlzbefi3jdx0ttx4c
Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:04 pm

zomg he dd get it liek an insult...well its liek zaak said..

and here ppl know to much of wow

btw...did they ban gayril already?and why not...

yea must lvl to 70...takes to much time tho <.<

soon maybe Razz
Rag22naX
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  geril Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:55 pm

i got banned for 3 days "ghost bug exploit"
i didnt DO SHIT....that retard took few SS and made it look like i exploited...oh good why does there have to be some nerd who cant stand getting corpse camped and hitted with 2 hits and dying? lol srsly...i got even banned from forum for defending my ass...WTF
and i heard urtumb posted some proof too...but no tris says im banned and ima stay banned even if i didnt do anything...srsly wtf is wrong with tris, ydrastis must be VIP...i mean just look at the report of ydrastis ist like this :

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA NERD RAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I DIE IN 2 SECS
HACK
HACK
HACK
BAN HIM FOREVER , 3 DAYS ARE NOT ENOUGH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA

srsly that ydrastis better dont cross my way in real life, id beat his ass till he needs a chair to move....retard

geril
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadex Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:46 pm

Answer to Geril:
Okay -.- WTF are you doing? that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay offtopic.

Ontopic:

Im Going with triz's build for now Smile and later on see what fits me best Smile thanks guys
Shadex
Shadex
Unknown.
Unknown.

http://illuminati.we.bs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down