Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALENT RESET PROBLEM SOLVED ... thanks for XROMI AND OBINA

+2
Zakamurte
hopeender
6 posters

Go down

TALENT RESET PROBLEM SOLVED ... thanks for XROMI AND OBINA Empty TALENT RESET PROBLEM SOLVED ... thanks for XROMI AND OBINA

Post  hopeender Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:08 am

last update smash my warr after i reset talents in UC and i lose all stances, professions, skills and can't lear them back. After 2 days of w8ing for GM i was close to leav the server but then XROMI and OBINA stop me and support me and more XROMI make an post to BWOW forum and i receive an answer from GM.
thx guild, thx xromi( your the best),obina, urtumb,mutumbo and againe all you guys
hopeender
hopeender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

TALENT RESET PROBLEM SOLVED ... thanks for XROMI AND OBINA Empty Re: TALENT RESET PROBLEM SOLVED ... thanks for XROMI AND OBINA

Post  Zakamurte Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:42 am

Oh, I saw a new post and I thought Hope is leaving the guild......
Then I see this...phew...
We love you too! Very Happy Very Happy
Zakamurte
Zakamurte
Captain

Back to top Go down

TALENT RESET PROBLEM SOLVED ... thanks for XROMI AND OBINA Empty Re: TALENT RESET PROBLEM SOLVED ... thanks for XROMI AND OBINA

Post  hopeender Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 am

nah beter i quit wow,i'l leav server only for BLIZZ but never quit this guild for another one
hopeender
hopeender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:36 pm

hopeender wrote:nah beter i quit wow,i'l leav server only for BLIZZ but never quit this guild for another one
Smile im glad it turned out well hope
and retail is boring believe me.
its interesting to some point when you realise you are playing more like single player

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodriguez Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 pm

lol I was thinking the same as zak Surprised You are very valuable to us as a community Smile
Im glad you got helped .. to a certain degree at least. Smile
Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 pm

I though to myself ... oh no .. not another one leaving.

You guys risk giving me a heart attack one of these days Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Changing topic of message ....
Laras
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  earth Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Xromi wrote:
hopeender wrote:nah beter i quit wow,i'l leav server only for BLIZZ but never quit this guild for another one
and retail is boring believe me.
its interesting to some point when you realise you are playing more like single player

dude are you out of your mind ?
first try it then say,retail rox especially if u got some rl friends to play with.
u boob.
earth
earth
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down