Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be a bit inactive sometimes in the future :)

+4
geril
Shadex
Zakamurte
Rodriguez
8 posters

Go down

I'll be a bit inactive sometimes in the future :) Empty I'll be a bit inactive sometimes in the future :)

Post  Rodriguez Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Shoutbox Closed Until 2/10/2008. Please use the Topics instead. <---- This really motivated me to finally type what I wanted to do since a few weeks, but was lazy for it xD

Im just trying to tell all of you, that I'll be playing now and then, sometimes maybe even more than some of you'd like ^_^... but still, it can happen that I disappear for a month or for shorter/longer periods of time, I already told this to some ppl but laras told me to post something to warn you, so Im doing it Razz
Since I'll never probably post a goodbye hread xP.. maybe this will sound a bit like it. This guild was the best community, in which I had the pleasure to play with ingame, and I had the pleasure to get to know lots of them. Since the first day, when I came to the guild (I think hope invited me back then Very Happy) I knew that this place is good for me Razz, I remember on the first day I had an unpleasant incident with some ppl who started making fun of hungarians and blabbering about how gay we are and so on xD, main thing is that hope and the others jumped on them, and yelled at them how retarded they are and so.. They got kicked/demoted ect.. Not important, but I jsut have this memory which makes me love you all =P I had the feeling that Im here with mature, kind, and righteous ppl who dont tolerate stupid acting :]
I'll try to write something to all of you, since I can Very Happy Very Happy
So raggy will be the first one: I think I have known you and chiyo as first from here, saw you skirmishing in AB, and you made fun of me that Im in the wrong guild ^^, basically you made me think about joining this bunch Very Happy I wanna thank you for that. Oh, one more thing.. I always loved your attitude in raids xD the thing when some noobs started to spam things like " I want this; dotn roll that " you came and .. STFU or else I'll ninja all of you!!1 <--- makes me always smile ^^
Blash Razz; You're everything, that a good guildmember and a good friend should be. I think.. If we would start a competition for a "most nice guy on the realm" we would have problems finding one.. xD I just wanna say, that you really impressed me, when I first talked to you and this will stay for a time.. Until I dont forget you XD Im just trying to say, that dont you ever dare to change yourself! You're awesome as you are =P
Chiyo you always helped me and, virtually anyone whenever you could. You were there and helped me from 69-70 all the time just because you're nice.. ffs unbelievable Very Happy WE miss you ingame, altho' there isnt much to do there anyways xD all I can say, that Im really happy that I met you igname. Wont forget you either so soon =D
Hope"ender"xD Well, I mentioned you already above, but anyways :p.. You're just as awesome as everyone else here whom Im writing or will write >.> will remember you as the smithcow, that always rushed for my help when I needed enchanting rods =))
Xromeh well now, I must watch out not to write too good things of you coz you will have massive ego problems after Very Happy Very Happy I know you're a good man with a good heart! I know it and noone can tell otherwise ^^ Only a troll.. but still invaluable to us =D
Drak the warlocks in the guild are the l33test Very Happy noone can deny xD! It was huge fun to talk with you on these forums, and have soem fun ingame too Very Happy Perhaps the first ingame memory is when we both died in bt at the same time and I was wondering how damn cool blood elves look in t5 while dead!! XD Good times.. ^^
Malden you were always a relyable friend, and trustworthy companion ingame! We had lots of fun together and I hope, that we will too. Wish you gl with your comp and the phootball career =D
Gheril mhm well, you're one of the "special" members; and you're the person with whom I was online the most, I think. As zak already said.. you supply the whole guild, if not the whoel server with the necessary amount of lulz that we need in boring times lik these Smile Although you're a hothead you're a good man, and we all like you Razz eben tho' few of us admit it ^^ P.s: dotn take everythign so serious.. ffs xP
Mellus/Urtumb same as geril.. lolwarr, and a good man; got some good memories on you too =)
Mutumbo you are a bit of the silent kind, but you're style is awesome, I love it! xD I respect, that you're always upright and tell the ppl what you think of them. Honorable man I say!
Zak you're an unique guy.. I cant really recall when I met you for the first time; only all of a sudden when I didnt even realise it.. we were the best of friends. You're the man with whom laughing out geril is the most fun! Can't imagine the guild without you. You're cool as you are; dont change Razz you have the power to spoil whole servers btw ^^ Im meaning the incident with the combination of anal/or any other body part of your decision xD + a random skill/talent spamming in channels XD! Yes, BM would be a bit more boring without you.
Triz Im sorry for the fact, that we didnt meet ingame, but I had the pleasure to read your posts here, Im sure you're an awesome person, and deserve my respect. Its ncie to watch retail discussions Surprised I dont know nothing about it.. so its educative Very Happy
Obina You brought outcast to the guild, which I find very nice of you Very Happy you brought us the present of many more new members although it brought certain problems and stuff; Im really happy that it happened. You became another person, without whom I couldnt really imagine this guild in which we all spend our time. Like zak, you too have the power to spoil whole servers... XD "points at stfu and join wsg macro" now everyone seems to have one, and ppl seem to trying to act like you in chats.. or so I noticed XD Anyways; glad to have you on board :]
Laras I left you for my last person, whom I send my salute. You are the one who made all this possible! I dont know for sure, that since when Im a member of your guild, but it was an invaluable time for me. You made it possible for me to enjoy my playtime on the realm with all of you; and to meet all of these awesome persons. We didnt really talk a whole lot, but I know from your deeds and actings, that we are an important part of your life. (If not, tell me and I can edit this post and delete it Very Happy Very Happy) Perhaps you could try and spam more Very Happy coulndt hurt.. altho geril spams for all of us enough I think.. but still xD Anyways, it was a pleasure for me meeting you, and your family ingame; I remember talking to andre for a bit and he's awesome too, he even offered his msn to all of us if we would need his help. Just had to mention this.. I didnt meet a lot of ppl from his kind.

Finally, I wanna say goodbye to all of the former guild members, who left while I was new here/or before I came here. I know, if they were a part of you, then they had to be valuable friends too. The word illuminati wont mean only a guild from a random realm where I once played when I had nothing better to do. It will mean a place, where I made many good friends, and I hope I'll remember all of you for very very long!
~If I forgot someone.. tell me xD~

P.s: wow.. my longest post in mye life. Took me 56 minutes to think out and type xD I was forming this for weeks now in my head, so if you dont like something in it; I sound gay or otherlike weird.. tell me I might edit it XD looking forward for the reply spamming sicne the shoutbox is closed =PPPP
Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

I'll be a bit inactive sometimes in the future :) Empty Re: I'll be a bit inactive sometimes in the future :)

Post  Zakamurte Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:00 pm

I actually read it all. <3 you too. Very Happy
I guess I can always get to you on msn even if you aren't ingame.
I'm not a smart guy and most of the time I can't think of the right thing in the right time. xD
And tbh, when I first started playing wow, I would have never thought that I would meet so many great people over the internet lolz. Ok I knew I would eventually get addicted to the game, but to the community...hehe.
We have people for all moments here, smart people that are mature and can talk seriously about anything, we have people that are funny and can always make me laugh, and we have people that can do both at the same time. =))
You are a great guy, you can always make me laugh in tears and make my day =)))
I'm bad at judging people, okay I ain't bad I just can't express it with words, let alone on english. xD
I hope we stay in touch, as there are many people I would like to stay in touch here even beyond the game.
Zakamurte
Zakamurte
Captain

Back to top Go down

I'll be a bit inactive sometimes in the future :) Empty Re: I'll be a bit inactive sometimes in the future :)

Post  Shadex Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:36 pm

/Loled: Walloftext Ftw:)

Good to see that you made this topic instead of just saying a few words in the Shoutbox Smile
Its allways sad to see someone leave (i know you say that you may leave) and i think i speak for everyone when i say that you going to be missed.

GL/HF From me Smile
Shadex
Shadex
Unknown.
Unknown.

http://illuminati.we.bs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodriguez Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:03 pm

Right after I posted the topic I remembered you, shadex =D
Sorry for forgetting you for a moment xD I wanna thank you for this awesome forum and your devotion, with which you gave us the chance to talk here, and the option to spam a bit now and then ^^
Thankyous from meh!

Thanks for the reply zak ^^ <3
Working on adding my msn to my profile Razz for anyone who wants it.
Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  geril Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:25 pm

i gotta say something too

i didnt believe it myself but yes..i read the whole damn text WTF?!?!?

i guess its interessting to read wall of texts wich contain mentioning me as a hothead and retard...-.-

however i know im sometimes retarded and act too fast and overact by starting insulting anything i can think on >.<

and sorry for the few times i had probs with u, i hope u dont take it hard, i think we all are used on beeing target of gerils retardness

u are a funny guy and i enjoy playing with you Very Happy
keep that in mind Very Happy

well u aint gone forever and u can pm me ur msn if u dont mind ;P

geril
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rag22naX Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:57 pm

well, (chiyo here btw ^^) i thank u for even remembering me since it is a whole long time since we did speak or see us the last time Razz the only thing i would like u to do is to NOT CHANGE the way how u are or behave Razz u are really nice to talk to =)
And yeah i am kinda happy to helped u out with lvling in that time. So or so i was bored then and did make it happier.

i think i have it good here since rag massages me atm and i can write =)))))))) so nice wtf... he must be on drugs Wink
will let him say something too

PS: to the whole guild, i qjknow i was really unactive but i did move much and practically leave the server to go and play with my husband on retail, so i always only get informed when rag says something and reads the forum =)

-------------------------------

Rag: well u did already told me about that Razz...well see u on msn so or so Razz....and keep the char...so 1 day we get all back there and play Wink...

we are a happy family...my sis sings in my bed...geting massaged Razz...

well hope ur fine and just dont ahve tiem to play...when u wanna play again just come on retail Razz...locks are op there Wink

well hf and cu...must downlaod subtitels now for a movie :DDD

okaydanketschuess...thats what i ddi learn of german..kthxbye Wink
Rag22naX
Rag22naX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:01 am

Damn you Nyh, you still owe me those sockets! Razz
But it's my own fault... I haven't played in weeks.

I'll miss you man, it's been fun hanging around with you and setting random Alliance players on fire. I don't think I have you on MSN though, what's your address? We should keep in touch.

Hope to see you around again ingame or at least on MSN at some point. I've always had fun hanging out with you. Best of luck with everything you'll do!
Drakonius
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Blashh Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 pm

ty for the nice words man Smile

You allways cheerd up the guild chat now im so gonna miss that. But be sure that if some guild raids happen (in the future 2015 lolz) im gonna bug you on msn and take some hours of your time Smile

Enjoy your Gothic....for now Wink

Blashh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodriguez Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:54 pm

Well, I have my msn in my profile now, so you're all welcome to add me ofc Very Happy It was hard for me to write this whole thing, and even harder to reply to some of you :') but hellz, I assure you, that you will see me around =))
<3 to you all!
Ooh btw, if you need anything frome me.. which I can help with; then I'll halp if I have time ofc =D
Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Malden Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 pm

hey all!
oh such nice words mate, thx thx thx. thx for writtin all of this i read it all. i hope as blash said we can still raid together in future circa 2015. i havent look at the forum coz i thought it was off or sumthin, and got 404 error all the time, now i found it and i see lotta changes. i see they f.cked BM again... geeezzzzz, at least im missin much of a game.
well Nyh my football career is goin ok, i just destroyed another pair of boots last sunday, and need new one now :/ again. i think football is almost as expensive as skateboarding... crap.
my Hd is gone, i threw it outta the window coz i was that pissed one day. and im left with no disk space on my spare HD (its only 60 gb) to install wow again (i got only 2.2.3 ver :/:/ anyway) so basicaly it sucks big time. but im gonna do something about in a next few days i guess coz now im startin new law year here and must give some extra attetion to it first.
cheers to u Nyh take care, see ya rest in game!
cheeeerrsssssssyyyyyy
Malden
Malden
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum