Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about slado

+2
Rodriguez
geril
6 posters

Go down

about slado Empty about slado

Post  geril Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 pm

i didnt think i need to post it but when ppl like want to explain me that it is my fault and they want SS...ok here you go
im not sure if the 1st SS was before the 2nd one or 2nd one before 1st but i think its like this

first when zuss was on slados acc..

about slado 60083236as1

about slado 92842780li7

and then next day i login and see slado here

about slado 41259686gk3

if u still think its my fault i cant help you...

geril
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

about slado Empty Re: about slado

Post  Rodriguez Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:57 pm

"Sigh" yes, I wanted him to post this, because slado is my friend and I know his english skills.. That definitely is zuss..
Im just saying, that if you'd have acted normal to slado (the real one ofc) this wouldnt happen and Im sure we could have solved it in some way.. like telling him to restrict zuss's control over his char, or else he msut leave... or idk solve it like normal adult ppl.. but no, it just cant be.
Things like this make me disappointed, because I know slado and he is an honest guy.
Anyways, I believe that you have major problems with zuss and its hard to live on the same server bla bla.. , thanks for posting.
Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  geril Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:58 pm

and i asked slado nicely to remove the note first...he didnt want to....he just lol'ed and went off.....

geril
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadex Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:41 pm

personaly i think those kind of notes in the guild should be removed... ill happly go on and remove it - but i think its better then one of the real Guild masters do it... contact laras and then talk with him about zuss... and make him talk with slado ... (i am just trying to help..)
Shadex
Shadex
Unknown.
Unknown.

http://illuminati.we.bs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodriguez Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Nothing to solve here, the guild note was removed, and Slado left the guild. This post was only on my request to explain Slado's leaving..
Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadex Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Okay... but next time say that its solved Smile
Shadex
Shadex
Unknown.
Unknown.

http://illuminati.we.bs

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Slado is my friend too, hes a good guy, too bad this retard zuss is affecting him
and thats definately zuss, slado has worse grammer and zuss ALWAYS writes things with first letter capital
i just dont get it how zuss got chavi's account.... i mean i almost freaking hate this guy, hes acting a "friend" to some of my good friends and hell, id kick his ass if i see him somewhere

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  hopeender Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:23 pm

zuss and chavi are from same country like me ( romania) that he got the account (patriotism) Razz and i =know zuss is also a good friend of slado from what i talk whit him.

Last edited by hopeender on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
hopeender
hopeender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  geril Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:01 pm

one thing that i didnt mention is...that i was pretty good friends with slado, when i dinged 70 we did a lot of raids together, he gave me a lot of gems, but then this mess wiht zuss started and whenever i said something about zuss slado was like: wtf u have against zuss? are u retarded?.....i dunno why he protected him always that much but i would have never said one word against slado if he didnt started

geril
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Xromi wrote:Slado is my friend too, hes a good guy, too bad this retard zuss is affecting him
and thats definately zuss, slado has worse grammer and zuss ALWAYS writes things with first letter capital
i just dont get it how zuss got chavi's account.... i mean i almost freaking hate this guy, hes acting a "friend" to some of my good friends and hell, id kick his ass if i see him somewhere

I have no problem with Zuss or Slado ..however I don't like what Zuss has been doing.

I personally talked to Chavi and he told me that he trusted Zuss with his account since it seems that Zuss a/c was temporarily banned for some reason. Thing is that Zuss changed the password without informing Chavi ..so Chavi could not get back in. Chavi couldn't be bothered now cause he has other things to do in real life.

End of story.
Laras
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Xromi Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:14 am

Laras wrote:
Xromi wrote:Slado is my friend too, hes a good guy, too bad this retard zuss is affecting him

I have no problem with Zuss or Slado ..however I don't like what Zuss has been doing.

I personally talked to Chavi and he told me that he trusted Zuss with his account since it seems that Zuss a/c was temporarily banned for some reason. Thing is that Zuss changed the password without informing Chavi ..so Chavi could not get back in. Chavi couldn't be bothered now cause he has other things to do in real life.

End of story.
Hope since you are closer, do me a favor and find this zuss guy and make the scammer feel sorry for what he did xD

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum