Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one thing left to say...sorry

4 posters

Go down

one thing left to say...sorry Empty one thing left to say...sorry

Post  geril Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:08 pm

i want to tell this mainly to laras, and others who expected better of me, but i am terribly sorry for my behaivour and i know its not ok at all, i forgot the guild rules when someone started acting to me like that...
i said once in game to laras but this i want to do it here too

i am sorry for my behaviour and it wont happen again..

i know im kinda complicated :S

geril
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

one thing left to say...sorry Empty Re: one thing left to say...sorry

Post  Rodriguez Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 am

Mhmm somehow many ppl have a bad opinion about you, and I dunno why. Guess more reasons.. Anyways I dont see thoe reasons and I see u as a kind person.. We like to fool around much and we know we dont mean it seriously, and the outsiders who do.. just dunno what we are talking about. I'm really glad that you're back, and I advice you not to be kicked again or else you'll have problems with me! ( yes me, personally ^_^).
I welcome you back! bounce
Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Relenar Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:14 am

In a game the persons who are playn' maybe they have wrong opinions about u,because the events or raids for ex. ur taking part and how u react.To judge a person u need to know u first,when i played wow u was one of the ppl i apreciated and was nice speak with u.IMO in MMO's the ppl's are taking to serious and forget the fun and the behavoir.About u zuss,lemme tell u few tips:
1-dont ever say "i like retards like...",i saw u many times sayn this and u sound like a faggot.
2-quit wow,ur becoming antisocial
3-get a girl so u know whats the diference betwen rl and vw.
4-dont lie so much (why u didnt sayd u ninjaed the throw weapon in ssc ?u already had one better.After u won it u said:I rooled it to increase my thrown skill......LAME).

srry for the insulting words,but if u guys knew zuss like i know him u understand.Im sick of guys like him.
Relenar
Relenar
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:07 pm

@Geril .... thanks for your apologies which are accepted.

@Relenar and others ... Please quit talking/posting about Zuss. No-one is perfect and everyone has his own limitations .. including myself. If you don't want to talk to Zuss just don't ... but the issue stops there.

If there are things which need to be adressed please send a private message to a GM who will discuss it with other GM's and eventually actions will be taken after examing the facts.

Laras
Laras
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down