Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Header, Do NOT invite him to the guild ;)

+2
Xromi
Chiyo
6 posters

Go down

Header, Do NOT invite him to the guild ;) Empty Header, Do NOT invite him to the guild ;)

Post  Chiyo Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Name: Header
LvL: 70
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead

picture: none provided yet

Just for the people who can invite... Dont invite this guy please. He is well known for stupid behaviour and also was in the last weeks in several guilds starting forms erenity over blood knights over corrupted knights over shinobi ...

he asked me for an invite a few weeks ago and i just saw that he still goes orm guild to guild so.. just dont do it -_^
Chiyo
Chiyo
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Header, Do NOT invite him to the guild ;) Empty Re: Header, Do NOT invite him to the guild ;)

Post  Xromi Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:47 pm

yeah lol hes an idiot, i talked with him personal coz hes from my country, but overall he doesnt take the game as serious as we do rofl... like he doesnt care much

Xromi
Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Header, Do NOT invite him to the guild ;) Empty Re: Header, Do NOT invite him to the guild ;)

Post  Zakamurte Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Ha I did Savagery to that guy, crap why didn't I charge it...
Zakamurte
Zakamurte
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakonius Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:06 pm

He kicked out all warriors from his raid who rolled for an axe. The guy's a retard and has an extremely bad reputation on the server. It's best not to link him to our guild.
Drakonius
Drakonius
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Laras Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:05 pm

He wanted to form part of Illuminati .... I said NO.
Laras
Laras
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyri Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:22 pm

Drakonius wrote:He kicked out all warriors from his raid who rolled for an axe. The guy's a retard and has an extremely bad reputation on the server. It's best not to link him to our guild.

just judging by that, im starting think that this guy is a retard and doesnt know hes in an MMORPG with thousands of people.
seems more like hes playing real life warcraft, in wich units have inventories and take some of his stuff, so he thinks he has the authoroty to kick them from raid (if youve played warcraft 3, this might be similiar to the chapter with the zombie hunt in human campaing, the thing with Uther being accused of treason)

and Drak, if you have something to say to me about this comment, just say it here and dont come in personal to YELL IN MY EAR.

Jyri
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down